Regulations for the provision of electronic services by bizzspace.com
- The Service may be used only in the manner laid down in the Regulations and in accordance with its provisions and the applicable law.
- The content of the Site is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but an invitation to make an offer or enter into negotiations.
- In order to use the Service it is necessary to have a teleinformation device with access to the Internet, with correctly installed, configured and updated web browser Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
- In order to use the Website, it is recommended to enable cookies. Its deactivation may prevent or hinder the use of some Services or functionalities.
- In order to use the functionalities associated with social networking websites, it is required to have accounts in those portals.
SERVICES FOR CONSUMERS
- Use of the Service is initiated by typing in the www.bizzspace.com address in your web browser or by clicking on the hyperlink containing that URL.
- Use of the content of the Service does not require logging in.
- Use of the services provided by bizzspace requires an account and login.
- Users are authorized to use the content available on the Website free of charge exclusively for their own personal use in the following fields of exploitation: recording in digital technology, display on the monitor screen.
ENTREPRENEUR ACCOUNT ON THE SITE
- Account registration requires the signing of an agreement with Nomine sp. z o.o. and is available only to Entrepreneurs
- After signing an agreement with Nomine sp. z o.o. Trader will receive a link to register via email or LinkedIn account.
- The use of the Service after logging into the Account is only allowed by the Entrepreneur entitled to use this Account.
- The content of the Account may be deleted if the Account is deleted or following the discontinuation of the Services by the Service Provider. In such cases, the Service Provider is not obliged to store any content of the Account.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
- Termination of use of www.bizzspace.com is by leaving the Service.
- Termination of the services provided by bizzpsace.com requires contacting bizzspace.com representatives and terminating the agreement.
- The administrator of the collected data is Nomine sp. z o.o.
- Content that constitutes works and is published on the website, including its logo, name and graphic design, photos, texts and advertising slogans, is protected by copyright of Service Provider.
- Service Provider reserves the right to delete data collected in the database, to cease operations, to transfer rights to the Site, to change the name, domain and to take any action permitted by law in connection with the Site.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code Act, the Act on rendering electronic services and the Consumer Rights Act.
- Should any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions prove unenforceable or inconsistent with generally applicable law, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- The place of performance of the agreement is the city of Kraków. The court competent to settle any potential disputes between the Service Provider and Entrepreneurs is the court competent for the seat of the Service Provider.